FROM: General McInerney- 7/16/2021
A few takeaways from the Arizona Hearing today:
The audit officials say…
3,981 people voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots counted with NO evidence of ballot ever being sent
From: General McInerney
💥💥 BREAKING NEWS! 💥💥
NO WAY TO MATCH ORIGINAL BALLOT TO DUPLICATE BALLOT DUE TO MISSING SERIAL NUMBERS
According to Ken Bennett: Thousands of duplicate ballots had missing serial number, making it almost impossible to match the original ballots with the duplicate ballots.
In response to a question by Senate President Fan, Mr. Bennet responded there is no way to know if ballots sent to duplication were duplicated multiple times.
Stay tuned for further updates…
From Arizona Conservatives
Highlights from AZ Audit Senate Hearing 7/15
• Ballot duplication nightmare. Serial numbers are required to match the original and duplicated ballot. “Thousands” of ballots are either missing serial numbers or have unreadable serial numbers printed over a dark black ballot identification box. Ken Bennett stated that it’s impossible to determine whether a ballot was duplicated more than once. Kelli Ward has previously stated there 27,869 duplicate ballots.
• Fictive equipment verification process. Senator Peterson noted that if the EAC equipment verification process cannot handle evaluation by an audit, then we need a new certification procedure.
• Cyber security vulnerabilities, missing security event data, and suspicious logins. Ben Cotton of CyFIR emphasized the critical need for router and Splunk log data. He gave 4 reasons:
a) The November election system breach reported by Maricopa County and the SoS.
b) Extreme cyber security vulnerabilities: the last malware and operating system/ security patch update was in August 2019 when the Dominion software was originally installed. “It would take less than 10 min to gain system-level access.”
c) Security event data only goes back to 2/5/21. By design, the security log only holds 20 MB of data. Strangely, on 3/11/21, there were 37,646 queries for a blank password that had had the effect of overwriting the data prior to 2/5/21.
d) Suspicious anonymous logons. CyFIR has found anonymous logons at the system level that do not follow the pattern of normal Windows behavior.
• Maricopa County is unable to validate the security of the election system. The evidence provided suggests that only Dominion is able to verify the ICP configuration. Cotton explains that it’s impossible to validate the security of an election system if you cannot independently validate the configuration. CyFIR needs the authentication fobs held by Dominion to check ICP configuration.
• Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000% in some batches leading to bleed-through, which can cause over-votes or inaccurate vote attribution. The County has stated that they use thick VoteSecure paper, which should limit bleed-through in the event of mis-calibration. However, the Cyber Ninjas team found a large number of ballots on very thin paper stock. The ballots printed on-demand at the voting centers on Election Day have the worst calibration issues. More than 168K ballots were affected. #sharpiegate
• Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:
a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out
b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database
c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law
d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls
• Maricopa County did not turn over images of the envelopes as requested in the January subpoena
The hearing concluded with a review of the 17 missing items needed to complete the audit, many of them already subpoenaed, including router data, Splunk logs, hardware tokens, envelope images, chain of custody documentation, and all portable media. Senator Fann stated that the Senate will likely have to go back to court to enforce the subpoena and retrieve the remaining items.
He is talking about “Satanism and human sacrifice”… There is more to this interview, MUCH MORE! I cannot find it though anywhere. It’s been massively censored.